Financial Aid & Scholarships
Spring 2023 FAFSA Event
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Downtown Campus Library
Financial Aid experts will be available to assist you with questions regarding your 2023-2024 FAFSA and scholarships. Our goal is to help you complete your FAFSA before classes start next Fall 2023!
Due to limited spacing only one guest is allowed in addition to the attendee.
- Your & your parents (if applicable) FSA IDs
- Your & your parents (if applicable) Social Security Number
- Your driver's license number
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- Your and your parent's (if applicable) 2021 federal tax information such as IRS 1040, W-2, foreign tax returns, etc.
- Records of untaxed income such as child support, interest income, veteran non-education benefits
- Information on cash, savings, checking, investments, and business and farm assets
Register Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdl7h_5VUfzaowPRXtN_WuGX1CDi4…
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships